Posted by : Nushan Hewage Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Martin-Luther-King-made-his-"I have a Dream"-speech-50-years-ago-today

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Do you enjoy quick short facts or long descriptive facts?

Total Pageviews

About this blog

This blog is about bringing various facts from different topics so that you can learn something new each day.

Follow Me On Twitter

Copyright © 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Bored of Facts? Play with the Fish for a change

Follow me by E-mail

Twitter Feed

About

About Me

Founder:Hello, My name is Nushan Hewage. I'm a random teenager with a decent lifestyle. I'm still a student and you could call me an avid web surfer. I love surfing the web and finding new things
...Read More

Translate

- Copyright © Fact a Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -