Sunday, January 5, 2014

BIG NOTICE

All Good Things Must Come To An End(Or At Least A Pause)


OK Guys, so I tried not to spoil the fun while it lasted. Time to let you guys know the whole truth. Well first of all let me just say these last few weeks were awesome. One because I got a new PC and the other well because I got to get back to blogging. It has been some pretty exciting times. So Christmas passed and so did New Year. Now school's gonna start in a few days and things are going to have to change. First of all, let me just say that this year is going to be one of THE MOST IMPORTANT years in my life. Why? Well its in this year, that I get to face the first BIG EXAMINATION of my life. My G.C.E Ordinary Level Examinations (Wikipedia).  This exam is my first public examination and its my first step in my academic career. So everything depends on this one exam. So for that reason I have to give it my best shot this year. So obviously that means I have to put in the many tireless hours of studying if I want to reap the rewards. So that is exactly what I have to do and what I will do.

Throughout my school life until now I was always a last day crammer and it worked for me and I was always ranked 1st ,2nd or 3rd in my class with an average above 85+. So cramming worked for me and exams were like a walk in the park. That was until this year. Over the last year I felt that the pressure was slightly tougher than usual and that in turn affected my grades by a margin. Then I realised that if I want to do my best in my public exams I got to be way more serious. So this time(I'm not boasting) for a change I'm going to actually put in as many hours of hard study as I can. It won''t be easy of course. I never actually hard studied for ONE WHOLE year. So I'm going to give a shot at that . So guys, please don't hate me.

 Due to my exams I'm going to have to keep away from my beloved PC. So that means I won't be able to post "a fact a day."

 So really sorry guys,but I got to do this. So I guess I have to pause blogging for a whole year and even afterwards I don't know what obstacles that might come in my way. Anyway let me just say it was an awesome experience. It is definitely a hobby I'm going to continue sometime in my life. I will try to post whenever opportunity arises, but I can't assure it. I'll try to schedule some posts, maybe once per week or something but overall I gotta say that I'm going to have to put my PC and my blogging away for sometime because I have to do well in my exams. Anyway sorry if I was a bringer of bad news.

Well fact-aday.blogspot.com is not over. Its merely a pause. I'll get back to it I promise, but until then its a depressing farewell from me. I hope you guys have a fun time. Check out whenever you can to read some scheduled posts. I might write a few updates on how my studying is going, but like I said I really can't assure anything as of now. I got to setup my study routines and actually stick to them. Anyway I've bored you enough already. See you guys as soon as possible. Thanks.

With Regards
Nushan Hewage

0 comments:

Post a Comment