Posted by : Nushan Hewage Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What's up Guys!
Long time long see I guess
Been having exams so couldn't find time to make any posts :(
But, now I hopefully will be able to post regularly.
Anyway with further adieu, lets get to today's fact.   

WHAT IS HALF A COMPUTER BYTE CALLED?
Do you know?

Its called a "NIBBLE"

Basically a byte is 8 bits.

A nibble is half of that, so its a group of 4 bits.

Simple ehh.
The reason you guys may have to heard of this before is 
because we don't use it that commonly nowadays







Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

About this blog

This blog is about bringing various facts from different topics so that you can learn something new each day.

Follow Me On Twitter

Copyright © 2014. Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Follow me by E-mail

Twitter Feed

About

About Me

Founder:Hello, My name is Nushan Hewage. I'm a random teenager with a decent lifestyle. I'm still a student and you could call me an avid web surfer. I love surfing the web and finding new things
...Read More

Translate

- Copyright © Fact a Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -