Posted by : Nushan Hewage Friday, May 16, 2014

Sup!Sup!Sup!Sup!
Ahhh can you just stop shouting!
Sorry about that,
I encountered the audio of the Worlds Loudest Land Animal and my ears drums are still vibrating.

Introducing to you,
THE HOWLER MONKEY!

loudest-land-animal
The World's Loudest Land Animal

Watch Them And Hear Their Sounds

Check out the Wikipedia Page on Howler Monkeys

And there I found the sounds they made. Really good this one


And here I just made a funny meme :D
I decided to have some fun with photoshop

Well that's today's fact on "The World's Loudest Land Animal
Hope you guys enjoyed

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

About this blog

This blog is about bringing various facts from different topics so that you can learn something new each day.

Follow Me On Twitter

Copyright © 2014. Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Follow me by E-mail

Twitter Feed

About

About Me

Founder:Hello, My name is Nushan Hewage. I'm a random teenager with a decent lifestyle. I'm still a student and you could call me an avid web surfer. I love surfing the web and finding new things
...Read More

Translate

- Copyright © Fact a Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -