Monday, September 16, 2013

Fact a Day #68

Sure I should have posted this a few days ago but, I guess better late than never.
Friday the 13th has always intrigued me and I love learning about things things like this.
If you question, or if you like to know something this blog is pretty good for you
Betcha didn't know this one
Paraskevidekatriaphobics  people afflicted with a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th.

Paraskevidekatriaphobics -people-afflicted-with-a-morbid,-irrational-fear-of-Friday-the-13th

Remember guys, always question. That's one way on how you can become a better person.
Why don't you start off with finding something about Friday the 13th.
Tell me really. What do you know about it?
What are you waiting? Go ahead and unravel its mysteries. Good Luck. Your gonna need it . Just kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment