Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Unfortunate Happenings

Hey Guys!
You might be wondering why I didn't post for some time now. After all I have been pretty consistent over the last 2 months. As usual what keeps me away from what I love doing is a PC problem. I tried to do a good deed and well it turned back on me. Me and a few other guys are tech savvy you could say at my school, so my little bro's friend asked me whether I can check what's wrong with his flash drive. His friend has messed it up and he said there was something wrong. So I said fine I'll try and fix it. Figured it needed a format or something similar.

Little did I know that it contained a pretty tough virus. It auto executed on me and well a few days later the effects started to show. Yeah so I'm still stuck with it and it has spread throughout my hard disk. Repair guy said my PC will have to get formatted. :( Anyway basically yeah that's what happened and guys real sorry that I couldn't post. Until I get this sorted out things are going to be a bit rough, so please bear with me. Thanks
Regards
Nushan

0 comments:

Post a Comment