Thursday, March 6, 2014

What's Up?

So..... I've been away for some time now. A few months I think. A lot happened I guess.Some good, some bad. Such is life. Anyway, just thought I'll write a small update since I found some time. Well these last few months have been challenging, to say the least. My father passed away 1 week ago and things have been pretty messed up since then. I don't want to go into detail, but just to say something, I think I'm going to get back to blogging more often than not. I've been away from it too much. I'll be posting some new stuff, that I have been seeing very soon. Maybe not everyday but one or twice a week I'll try. Again no promises. So overall I'll be posting whatever I can. Maybe not always, "FACT'S" but rather all sorts of stuff actually I guess. Anyway guys, this was just a small update. Just to tell you guys that there might be some new stuff coming up. Also I hope to start my "Youtube Channel" soon and see what I can do with it. Anyway guys, I'll see you soon. Until next time. See ya

NUSHAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment